Natural Gas Generator 20-500kw, Fuel: LPG/CNG/Biogas, Open Type /Silent Type
|FOB Price:||US $6,800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6,800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Gas Source: Natural Gas
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- HS Code: 85022000
- Trademark: HL
- Origin: Weifang
Automatic malfunction monitor, automatic shutdown protection.
Type of fuel: Natural Gas,LPG,Bio Gas,
18 years' experiences
1) Adopting advanced Hall ignition sensor and Highly capable ignition system, the engine ignition will be more reliable, and easier to start.
2) Main control parts are all the most advanced imported ones, to make more stable and reliable running.
3) Several gensets can be parallel connection or parallel net, which can increase the total power range. In addition,the gensets can take maintenance in different times,which will make little influence to the normal performance of gensets.
4) Low gas pressure is acceptable, no need to set up specified gas storage tank , which will save the investment and enhance the efficient output power .
5) Self-contained parts of gensets needs few accessories
6) Economical and low-cost running.
7) The fuel of gas reduces the accumulated carbon, which lessen the damage to between cylinder and valve, therefore, it will largely prolong lifetime.
8) The installation of high-quality control cabinet set enable mutiple protection, which enhance the safety for the running of gensets.
|Product name||Gas-fired electric generating units 75-500KW|
|Type||Four stroke, inline six-cylinder, Water cooling, dry-type thin-wall cylinder liner|
|Fuel||Natural gas or Biogas|
|Number and layout of cylinders||6-cylinder, In line|
|Bore and Stoke||126X130mm|
|Compression ratio||11.5: 1|
|Idling speed||700± 50 r/min|
|Lowest Gas consumption||< 0.3m 3 /kW@ h|
|Cylinder firing order||1-5-3-6-2-4|
|Ignition model||EUC electronical- control ignition|
|Generator Type||GMM 224G|
|Phase and connection||3-phase 4-wire system|
|The use of lubricating oil||Engine CE Class(SAE: 15W/40)|